Uscha is hiring!
we're looking for someone special to manage our Fitzroy store as we move into a new chapter. Those of you who have visited the store will know that there's been a lot of love poorer into the space and we looking for someone to keep it flowing. If you're interested or know someone who might be please pass this on..
Uscha store manager Fitzroy
- Maintaining store front, updating regularly
- Monitoring stock levels
- Strategic planning, social network promotion, basic marketing
About the position: We're looking for someone to take on the management of our Melbourne Store in Fitzroy. The store was designed and built by us and has a very personal feel to it. It's very important that we keep this, and that the new manager understands the space and appreciates the time and effort spent in making it what it is today. The person will be in charge of running the store, its up keep and continuation to grow the customer base through genuine friendly service and good communication.
About Uscha: Uscha is a company that focus's on creating/finding things that are sustainable, handmade and unique. We love the beauty in imperfection and embrace the character that is found through the hand. We're all about minimal production, insuring that each item is special. Working with small business's/communities we focus on sustainabillity and ethical production.
Key criteria needed to apply for this job
- Retail experience to management level - not Mc Donalds or similar
- High level of design/display skill
- Previous experience in a boutique retail business
- Previous experience working with plants - bit of a green thumb
- Excellent communication skills - very much a people person
- An appreciation of our business and ethics
- Able to manage other staff
- Computer literate - shopify, dialy email communication, strong social network skills, photoshop a bonus
- Can take a good picture
- Self Starter - motivated, independent, responsable and most importantly reliable
- Australian Drivers License - access to a vehicle
Position will be 4-5 days a week
Pay: Hourly rate plus bonus
If this interests you please send through a intro letter stating why you'd like to work with us, information about yourself and a copy of your CV.
Send to: email@example.com
Please do not call the stall.
We will contact you for a interview if we think you might fit.
Thanks for your time
Barny & Uscha