Uscha is an Australian business owned and operated by Barny and Uscha. We created our business to help share our ideas on life, the beauty in simplicity through both objects and more importantly living.
We work with our hands independently and with the help of others locally and around the world to create these objects.
Our work overseas helps small communities sustain themselves, provide opportunity and education whilst having limited environmental impact.
- We are a maker/retailer/supplier of beautiful handmade products made locally and in small villages around the world.
- We are also interior designers with a strong focus on sustainable living and space.
- We have recently moved to Byron Bay from Melbourne to be more connected with nature, but do travel regularly.
- Uscha design is a family business and our family has been working with the original book makers for over 12 years.
- Uscha has a store in Melbourne and can also be found at selected design markets. We are currently working on getting a space in the Byron Bay area.
- Our online is constantly evolving. We are experienced in retail and the online marketplace and believe in keeping things fresh.
- All orders will be handled by our staff with the highest security standards possible for online transactions. We use SSL security for all online payments.
Our design focus is on the home and community space where we enjoy creating something special that brings the best out in people.
If you have any further questions or comments, please contact us.
Phone: (03) 8415 1541
Barny & Uscha