Uscha is an Australian business owned and operated by Barny and Uscha. We created our business to help share our ideas on life, the beauty in simplicity through both objects and more importantly living. We work with our hands independently and with the help of others around the world to create these objects. Our work overseas helps small communities sustain themselves, provide opportunity and education whilst having limited environmental impact.
- We are a maker/retailer/supplier beautiful handmade products from villages around the world.
- We are also interior designers with a strong focus on sustainable living and space.
- We are currently based out of Melbourne, Australia but do travel regularly.
- Uscha handmade books is a family business and our family has been working with the book makers for over 10 years.
- Uscha books can also be found at local markets in Melbourne, Byron Bay, and Perth. Please contact us for more information.
- Our online store is new, however we do have allot of experience in retail and the online marketplace.
- All orders will be handled by our staff with the highest security standards possible for online transactions. We use SSL security for all online payments.
Our design focus is on the home and community space where we enjoy creating something special that brings the best out in people.
If you have any further questions or comments, please contact us.
ph: 0438 923 224
Barny & Uscha